It goes without saying: our lead TechWARU developer is a beast. The infallible Garrett Milster has done it again and released a new version of TechWARU packed with some fantastic new features and important fixes. See below for more details.
- TechWARU now has a brand new Menu system. The menu system has shortcuts to several TechWARU features and can be used to run some tools manually, run presets, or access options.
- Performance and stability improvements
- New Tool: Rkill
- New Tool: Microsoft Safety Scanner
- Bug Fix: Custom apps now download correctly during Queue Run
- Bug Fix: Malwarebytes logs now show up in TechWARU report after reboot
- Bug Fix: “Test Application” feature in Custom App creation now works correctly
- Bug Fix: Fix/Shell Run no longer prompts with a ‘Malware Found’ form
- Bug Fix: Running Malawarebytes no longer leaves a broken shortcut on User’s Desktop
- New Feature: New Graphic displayed when TechWARU unpacks Assets folder
Read more here:: TechWARU v1.4.6 is Now Available!